Welcome


Most of These items for sale are Unique and handmade, one of a kind. Be the first to own
Each item is prayed over.
A portion of sales will go to support World Vision and other charities.
Custom made available and discount for large purchases available.
Please contact for more information.

For info and prices please email or comment below.

Come back soon, will be placing new items from time to time.
Thank you,
Sylvia

Sunday, February 15, 2015

A New Product

           I have a new product that is getting a good response. Right now I call it a "Name Blessing". I take the meaning of your first and last name and create a Father's blessing for you. 
           This makes great gifts for birthdays, newborns, weddings. Usually and 8 by 11 or 11 by 14 on quality grade paper, matted and framed. Below are some excerpts of ones I have done, if interested email me at sylvias.treasures.com or comment below.



Alyssa
Nobility, Flower, Humor
Hope
Confident expectation
Wilhite
Nobel, great influence
Blessing
May all your days be filled with righteousness, peace and joy
May you be blessed with the revelation knowledge
Of your Heavenly Father’s love for you.



Andrew – Brave, Strong: Protector of the LORD’s Presence and Family
Diana – Luminous: Shining the Light of the LORD’s Love and Peace
Bednara – Musical: The way you choose to worship and live is … music to God

Blessing
Come into my presence beloved. When you abide in me I will open the ears of your spirit and bring you revelation. I will open the eyes of your understanding to know me more as you seek me. 





Violet
Affection, Faithfulness
Lily
Purity, Beauty
Wilhite
Nobel,
great influence
Blessing
You are an original, GOD made you unique in all your ways;You were created by GOD to let your particular light shine, Revealing His favor on you;





No comments:

Post a Comment